Looking for the best hypoallergenic cat food for allergies?
While you should always talk to your vet first before trying a new food, we have some great recommendations for you!
We’ve included both wet canned food and dry kibble below, so you can pick the one your cat prefers.
Let’s take a look!
FYI, this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Want to skip ahead and just grab our top pick? Check out Instinct’s Limited Ingredient Dry cat food with real Rabbit.
No products found.
Why hypoallergenic cat food?
The answer to that is fairly obvious, right? You need hypoallergenic cat food if your kitty has sensitivities to certain ingredients.
We usually hear more about dogs developing food allergies, but it can absolutely happen to cats, too.
According to Dr. Catherine Barnette of VCA, the most common foods that cause allergies in cats include beef, fish, dairy products, and chicken.
Now, that doesn’t mean that if your cat is allergic to, say, beef, he’ll also be allergic to fish.
So, vets often recommend a food trial diet to find out what’s causing the problem.
What is a food trial diet?
Basically, your vet puts your cat on a very strict diet consisting of ONE protein that your cat hasn’t eaten in the past.
If your cat’s symptoms go away on that diet, you know that food was the culprit.
You’ll slowly reintroduce her old foods back into her meal plan, one at a time, until kitty reacts again.
It takes time and patience, but once you find out what your cat is allergic to, you’ll be able to avoid it in the future.
Again, your vet should help you with all of this. Don’t try to do it on your own.
You May Also Like
Once you do know what kitty has an issue with, you can use that information to buy her the best hypoallergenic cat food.
Let’s look at our top picks!
Best Hypoallergenic Cat Food for Kitties with Allergies
Check out the table below for our top 6 picks overall, then read on for the complete list.
We’re including ingredients lists, but keep something in mind.
They look very long, even in “limited ingredient” foods.
However, cat foods typically have more vitamins and nutrients added to them then, say, a comparable limited ingredient dog food.
So while you should definitely pay attention to all of the ingredients, really focus on the first few.
That’s where you’ll find the bulk of the food, including what type of protein it uses.
Got it? Good! Let’s get started!
1. Natural Balance L.I. Canned Cat Food
The Natural Balance L.I. food is one of the best if you need special and delicious food for your feline.
It’s made out of carefully chosen ingredients, and it doesn’t contain any kinds of grains, colorants, or artificial flavors.
Duck, Duck Broth, Duck Liver, Pea Protein, Ground Peas, Natural Flavor, Salmon Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Duck Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin), Guar Gum, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Potassium Chloride, Salt, Taurine, Cranberries, Choline Chloride, Carrageenan, Flaxseed Meal, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract.
This cat food was specially made for those cats that are prone to developing allergies, and because it’s canned, it also helps them get their hydration requirements.
Duck is a fantastic novel ingredient (meaning it’s not in every cat food, so your kitty isn’t over-exposed to it).
Pros & Cons
- Pros– perfect for allergic cats, grain-free, great source of vitamins, and minerals.
- Cons– some cats may lot like the taste of it.
While being one of the best hypoallergenic cat foods, some of the felines are not very happy with the taste of it.
This is a great canned food for any cat with allergies, but buy just a couple cans at first until you know your cat likes it.
- Contains (24) 5.5 Ounce Cans Of Wet Cat Food
- 100% grain-free cat food
- Prebiotic fiber for healthy digestion and easy litter box clean-up
- Lean formula for indoor cats
2. Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets
If kitty prefers kibble, this is one of the best dry foods that will keep your feline happy and away from allergies.
It’s made out of quality ingredients, and you can be sure that it provides her with all the needed nutrients.
Green Peas, Salmon Meal, Salmon, Pea Protein, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Flaxseed, Dl-Methionine, Salt, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
Natural Balance’s cat kibble was designed to come and help those cats who need delicious food served in a safe formula.
It’s made out of salmon and green pea, and it’s suitable for cats of all ages.
Pros & Cons
- Pros – suitable for all ages, few ingredients, source of vitamins and minerals.
- Cons – some cats don’t enjoy the green peas.
This is an overall great product, and suitable for cats of all ages.
What you need to keep in mind, is the fact that not all the cats like it.
Unfortunately, this food is not sold in very small bags, a common complaint among customers with cats who didn’t like it.
Both Chewy and Amazon have good return policies, though, so you may be able to return it.
Just be aware that you may also end up stuck with it if you can’t return it.
- Contains (1) 5 pound bag of dry cat food
- Grain-free, limited ingredient diet with a single animal protein source
- Helps minimize the number of ingredients cats are exposed to
- Real chicken is a high-quality protein that helps maintain strong muscles
- Supports healthy skin and a shiny coat
3. Instinct Limited Ingredient Dry Cat Food
Instinct’s Limited Ingredient Dry cat food is one of the best choices in order to keep your cat healthy and happy.
It only includes one animal protein and one vegetable ingredient in order to keep the allergen levels low.
Turkey Meal, Peas, Turkey, Tapioca, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Natural Flavor, Coconut Oil, Salt, Montmorillonite Clay, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin), Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Taurine, DL-Methionine, Freeze Dried Turkey, Freeze Dried Turkey Liver, Pumpkinseeds, Freeze Dried Turkey Heart, Rosemary Extract.
Containing only one type of protein, and no grains, soy, colorants, or artificial flavors, this may just be the perfect food for your cat.
Instinct made sure to add omegas and antioxidants in the formula, in order to keep your cat’s coat healthy and shiny too!
Pros & Cons
- Pros – rich in omegas and antioxidants, only one protein, no grains added.
- Cons – again, some cats simply don’t like it.
This cat food, aside from being hypoallergenic, also has nutrients to help your cat’s coat.
However, some cats simply don’t like this formula. What can I say, cats are finicky!
This is a great food for cats with food allergies, and the raw bites are a huge hit!
Sometimes, though, they’re so much of a hit that your cat will end up picking them out first and leaving the rest of the food behind.
- GRAIN FREE CAT FOOD FOR CATS WITH SENSITIVITIES: Instinct Limited Ingredient cat food is made with 1 protein & 1 vegetable. No grain, dairy, eggs, chicken, beef, fish, sweet potato, potato, chickpeas, corn, wheat, soy, artificial colors or preservatives.
- NATURAL CAT FOOD WITH FARM RAISED RABBIT: Crafted for cats with food allergy, our Limited Ingredient Diet is made with simple ingredients like farm raised rabbit, a healthy, easily digestible protein that provides all the essential amino acids.
- THE FIRST RAW COATED KIBBLE: Instinct Limited Ingredient dry cat food is cat food where every piece of kibble is coated in freeze dried raw for nutrition and taste. Delicious, healthy flavor that cats to kittens crave.
- POWER OF RAW INGREDIENTS: Our cat food is made with the pure, real nutrition of raw. Raw is natural, made from real meat & whole food ingredients, protein packed & minimally processed. Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world.
- OUR BEST CAT FOOD FOR ALLERGIES: We craft dry & wet cat food from real ingredients. Compare Instinct to Blue Buffalo, Fancy Feast, Hills Science Diet, Royal Canin, Rachel Ray, Natural Balance, Merrick, Purina One, Friskies, Wellness, Iams, Beyond & Weruva
4. Go! SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Duck Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
Go!’s formula for sensitive cats may just be what your cat needs. It only contains six main ingredients, and also has prebiotic fibers in order to aid the feline’s digestion.
De-Boned Duck, Duck Meal, Whole Dried Egg, Peas, Pea Flour, Tapioca, Lentils, Chickpeas, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed, Natural Flavour, Sodium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Chicory Root, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (A Source Of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta-Carotene, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Sulphate, Calcium Iodate, Ferrous Sulphate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Dried Rosemary.
This food doesn’t contain any grains or soy, in order to keep your feline away from any allergies. and one of the main ingredients is de-boned duck, which is a favorite for them.
Thanks to the prebiotic fibers in it, your cat’s digestion will improve, while the omega oils will assure her coat stays beautiful and fluffy!
Pros & Cons
- Pros – grain-free formula, contains prebiotic fibers, contains omega oils.
- Cons – not all cats like this formula.
If your cat likes this formula, then you should definitely keep it close, as it’s got everything a feline needs for good development.
This is very good food for cats with allergies, but since it contains eggs, it may not be suitable for all the cats. You should have a talk with your veterinarian and figure what your cat is allergic to.
- Grain, gluten & potato free recipe
- Zero by-product meals, wheat, corn or soy
- Prebiotic fibre from dried chicory root to support sensitive tummies
- Omega oils for healthy skin and coat
5. Stella & Chewy’s Duck Duck Goose Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food
There’s something very special about Stella & Chewy’s Duck Duck Goose cat food.
Aside from being made from natural ingredients, those ingredients are actually freeze-dried when raw.
Your cat can eat it as it is, or you can add some water over it in order to give it a different consistency.
Duck With Ground Bone, Turkey With Ground Bone, Turkey Liver, Goose, Turkey Gizzard, Pumpkin Seed, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Dried Pediococcus Acidilactici Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Longum Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Taurine, Tocopherols (Preservative), Dandelion, Dried Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
This cat food is made out of duck, goose, and organic-certified fruits and vegetables.
Besides, it doesn’t contain any kinds of grains, fillers, artificial flavors, or colorants.
The formula was designed for adult cats only, and it provides them with a full meal.
Pros & Cons
- Pros – made out of natural ingredients, grain-free, multiple serving options, aids digestion.
- Cons – not suitable for kittens.
This is one of the best out there, and it also helps your cat’s digestion.
Make sure you don’t buy it for your kitten though.
This is one of the best hypoallergenic cat food options, but if you want to serve it as wet food, make sure that you don’t add boiling water over it, as it’s not supposed to be cooked.
By the way, if you want to add raw to your cat’s diet as a topper instead of his main food, check out our review of Stella and Chewy’s Magical Dinner Dust!
- Only the good stuff! Cats naturally crave meat, much like they ate in the wild. That's why every batch of Duck Duck Goose Freeze-Dried Raw Dinner Morsels cat food contains 98 percent poultry, organs and bone, plus taurine and probiotics for dietary health and eating as nature intended. All ingredients are responsibly sourced
- Made in the USA - Stella and Chewy's Freeze-Dried Raw Duck Duck Goose Dinner's all-natural recipe is crafted with care in small batches in Stella and Chewy’s own USA kitchen to provide the highest levels of protein-rich meat and quality nutrition for your cat
- All-natural and minimally processed. Because the closer foods stay to their natural state, the better they are. That's why each of Stella and Chewy's Dinner Morsels recipes contains no added hormones, antibiotics, grains or fillers. Best of all, it's 100 percent complete and balanced for all life stages
- Raw nutrition and convenience - your pet deserves to thrive on real, raw meat. Now, Stella and Chewy's makes it easier than ever to give your pet real raw nutrition with the convenience of freeze-dried
- Supports better health for your pet with improved appetite and digestion, relief from allergies, vibrant skin and coat, healthy teeth and gums, greater stamina and vitality and a healthy immune system
6. Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Real Chicken Pate Recipe
Merrick’s Limited Ingredient Diet formula is one of the best options if you have more than one cat.
It’s made limited ingredients, doesn’t have any grains, and it’s suitable for all life stages.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Natural Flavor, Pea Protein, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Alfalfa Meal, Sodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Flaxseed Oil, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate), Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract.
This is a grain-free recipe, and the main ingredient of it is protein-rich chicken. The formula contains vitamins, minerals, and taurine, as well as antioxidants and omega-3 acids in order to keep your cat healthy and happy all the time. The best part is that it comes in 5oz cans, meaning that every meal will be fresh!
Pros & Cons
- Pros – grain-free, source of vitamins and minerals, suitable for all life stages.
- Cons – some cats simply don’t like it, chicken is a common allergen
This is a great hypoallergenic food for any cat, but some of the felines don’t really like it.
Merrick’s hypoallergenic formula is great overall, but only after you’ve ruled out a chicken allergy.
- Real deboned chicken is always the first ingredient. This single-source, high quality, deboned protein provides important amino acids, vitamins and minerals to support healthy muscles and energy.
- Grain free and potato free and always without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Filled with antioxidants to support immunity, omegas for a healthy skin and coat, plus added vitamins, minerals, taurine to support overall health and nutrition.
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines.
7. I and Love and You Lovingly Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Salmon & Sweet Potato Dry Cat Food
I Love You And You came up with an amazing formula for hypoallergenic cat food.
It’s made out of salmon and sweet potatoes, and it’s suitable for all life stages, from kittens to senior cats.
Salmon, menhaden fish meal, ground peas, salmon meal, sunflower oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), sweet potatoes, chickpeas, pea starch, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, potassium chloride, Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, Vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, thiamine mononitrate, d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfate complex (Vitamin K), zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, calcium carbonate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, taurine, mixed tocopherols (as preservative), rosemary extract, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, fish oil, dl-methionine, dried Lactobacillus aciphophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
This is one of the cat food formulas that don’t contain chicken or beef at all.
Instead, the main ingredients are fish and peas, along with other nutrients.
It’s grain-free, and it has a lot of vitamins and minerals, as well as prebiotics and probiotics in order to aid your cat’s digestion.
Pros & Cons
- Pros – grain-free formula, contains prebiotics and probiotics, suitable for all life stages, NO chicken or beef.
- Cons – won’t please all the felines, VERY fishy smell.
Even though this is not going to be every cat’s favorite, it’s still one of the best grain-free cat foods.
Just make sure your cat REALLY loves fish, and that you don’t mind the overwhelming aroma.
We love that this is one of the few cat foods that contain absolutely no chicken or beef.
You’re be surprised how many brands throw in a bit of chicken to round things out and act as a filler.
As always, make sure your vet has eliminated fish from your cat’s “do not eat” list.
- FOR CATS WITH SENSITIVE STOMACHS: Cat food doesn’t have to be complicated like taxes, politics, or folding sheets, sometimes simple is better.Poultry and beef free, allergy-friendly cat food with limited, simple ingredients.
- ALWAYS GRAIN FREE: No, no, no grains, you’re not invited to this dinner party.We’re serving nutrient-rich chickpeas and sweet potatoes instead of grains
- NO FILLERS, ALL LOVE: No by-product meals, wheat, corn, soy, rice, artificial preservatives, flavors or colors.Nothing weird or scary.
- REAL MEAT IS THE FIRST INGREDIENT:This high protein cat food has 36% protein with the first ingredient fish sourced.Available in Salmon + Sweet Potato
- DIGESTIVE BENEFITS: Prebiotics + probiotics to promote happy tummies and and happy litter boxes.
- OMEGAS 3 & 6: Sunflower and fish oils that help enhance a soft coat and encourage oh-so-soft coat and healthy, radiant skin.Ready some studio lighting and oscillating fans, it’s time for your close-up Winston Purrrrrchill...
- TRANSITIONING TO “I and love and you: Please gradually transition your cat’s food over 10 days.Add a little more of “I and love and you” cat food and a little less of the old food every 3 days.We’re all for tummy rubs not tummy rumbles.
8. Blue Buffalo Basics Limited Ingredient Diet Wet Food
Blue Buffalo’s Basic Limited Ingredients formula has multiple benefits for your cat. Besides only having one type of animal protein, the canned food also has vegetables to aid digestion, as well as omega acids to promote healthy skin and fur.
Duck, Duck Broth, Potatoes, Pea Flour, Carrots, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Fish Oil, Pumpkin, Cranberries, Blueberries, Powdered Cellulose, Guar Gum, Taurine, Cassia Gum, Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols.
Only containing duck as an animal protein source, this can be the perfect food for cats with multiple allergies.
It’s only suitable for adult cats, but it has a delicious texture, and doesn’t contain any grains.
Pros & Cons
- Pros – grain-free, only one animal protein type, contains omega acids.
- Cons – not suitable for kittens or senior cats.
Even though this is not suitable for kittens, it’s an amazing formula to keep your adult cat healthy!
This is a great product, but it’s a bit pricey. So, you may want to buy single cans from a local pet store first to make sure your kitty actually likes it.
- LIMITED INGREDIENT DIET: This grain free cat food features a single animal protein source of real duck to help support the energy needs of adult cats and contains NO chicken or beef
- PATE STYLE CANNED CAT FOOD: This wet cat food features a smooth texture your feline friend will love
- NATURAL CAT FOOD: All BLUE cat foods are made with the finest natural ingredients and enhanced with vitamins and minerals
- MADE WITHOUT WHEAT: BLUE Basics wet cat food contains no wheat (a common thickening agent used by many other brands). This recipe contains NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, NO corn, soy, dairy or eggs, and NO artificial flavors or preservatives
- Contains twenty four (24) 3-oz cans of BLUE Basics Limited Ingredient Diet Grain Free Natural Adult Pate Wet Cat Food, Indoor Duck
9. I and love and you” Naked Essentials Canned Wet Cat Food
I Love You And You’s Rabbit formula is absolutely amazing. It’s got no grains or gluten, it’s perfect for cats of all ages, and it also contains fruits and vegetables to build the full package.
Rabbit, Beef Broth, Beef Liver, Cranberries, Spinach, Tricalcium Phosphate, Carrots, Natural Flavor, Sweet Potatoes, Guar Gum, Alfalfa Meal, Ground Flaxseed, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, Dl-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Cassia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Salmon Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid.
This formula is great for any cats with multiple allergies, as it only contains rabbit, beef broth and liver, spinach, sweet potatoes, and carrots. Any cat can eat it, regardless of age, and thanks to the antioxidants and omega acids, your cat’s fur will look incredible.
Pros & Cons
- Pros – grain-free, gluten-free, suitable for all life stages, contains vitamins and minerals.
- Cons – contains beef
While rabbit is a great novel ingredient for cats with allergies, beef broth and liver could be problematic for some cats with allergies.
While I wish they offered this without quite so much beef (or better yet, no beef), customers do really love this food.
Some even say their cats prefer it over kibble, so it could be a great way to feed your very picky cat.
Again, I have to stress, talk to your vet to make sure beef isn’t a problem.
- ALWAYS GRAIN FREE: No, no, no grains, you’re not invited to this dinner party. We’re serving nutrient-rich cranberries and spinach instead of grains.
- NO FILLERS, ALL LOVE: No by-product meals, wheat, corn, soy, rice, artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors. Nothing weird or scary.
- NO CARRAGEENAN: Our tasty stews and pâtés are always free of this thickener so your cat will completely adore you, or at least stop giving you looks of disdain.
- REAL MEAT IS THE FIRST INGREDIENT: This protein rich wet cat food always has the first ingredient meat, fish or poultry sourced; available in purr-worthy flavors like Beef, Chicken, Salmon, Cod, Turkey, Tuna and Rabbit.
- OMEGAS: Flaxseeds and salmon oil help enhance a soft coat and encourage oh-so-soft coat and healthy, radiant skin. Ready some studio lighting and oscillating fans, it’s time for your close-up Frances Fitzkitty...
- Allergy Safe pet food and treats
10. Halo Natural Dry Cat Food Sensitive Stomach Seafood Medley
Halo’s sensitive stomach formula was specially designed to promote healthy digestion while providing adult cats with a full meal.
It doesn’t contain any artificial ingredients, and it can improve the look of your cat’s coat.
Whiteﬁsh, Salmon, Dried Egg Product, Oatmeal, Dried Peas, Soy Protein Concentrate, Pearled Barley, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Potato Protein, Natural ﬂavor, ﬂaxseed, Pea ﬁber, Calcium Sulfate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Dried Blueberries, Dried Cranberries, Dried Carrots, Dried Sweet Potatoes, Salt, Inulin, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboﬂavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin), Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate.
This cat food is made with non-GMO fruits and vegetables, such as cranberries, sweet potatoes, carrots, and cranberries.
All this for the formula to provide your cat with the needed vitamins and minerals.
Besides that, it has the Proprietary DreamCoat added, so your cat’s coat will look incredible.
Pros & Cons
- Pros – formula for easy digestion, source of vitamins, and minerals.
- Cons – not suitable for kittens, contains grains.
This is an amazing cat food that will provide your cat with all the needed vitamins and minerals. However, it’s not grain-free.
The Halo formula is great when it comes to sensitive tummies, but it does contain grains.
- ONLY REAL WHOLE MEAT HERE – We proudly give your cat delicious whole meat - never any of that rendered "meat meal," like "chicken meal" or "fish meal"
- CERTIFIED SUSTAINABLY SOURCED, MADE IN THE USA – As much as it is healthy, our cat food is also humane; Halo says “NO” to factory farming, sources our high-quality fish from Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) Certified sustainable fisheries, and uses non-GMO fruits and vegetables. All Halo products are made in the USA, with quality ingredients sourced from US farms and around the world
- HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE, GREAT FOR SENSITIVE STOMACHS – Our healthy and holistic dry cat food is highly digestible since there are no rendered meat meals, artificial ingredients, or preservatives. Plus, with added novel proteins and whole grains even cats with sensitive stomachs will enjoy easy digestion and healthier stools
- DESIGNED FOR ADULT CATS – Give your pet the nourishment they need with added taurine that supports eyes and heart health, while also maintaining the muscles and energy levels of adult cats
- CRUNCHY AND TASTY – Only premium ingredients to see here! Our delightfully tasty seafood medley has a crunchy texture with a taste that cats love. Even picky eaters can’t help but dig in
It’s always great to offer your cat the best, and because we already told you about the top pick, you should also take into consideration I and love and you’s Naked Essentials Canned Food!
Andreea is a very passionate content creator and her purpose is to provide you with the most interesting articles, while constantly discovering new facts. She’s been freelance writing for the past five years and has created numerous articles and educational materials while managing her own business.
Last update on 2021-04-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API