If you’ve got a vocal kitty that loves to babble, you’ll want to check out our favorite names for chirpy cats!
We think they’re totally the cat’s meow, if you’ll pardon our pun.
Take a look and see if you agree.
You may also love: 9 Reasons Why Your Cat is Obsessed with You
Names For Chirpy Cats For Males
- Ace – because he’s the #1 talker.
- Babbles – for a cat that will just babble all day.
- Bandit – because he always finds a way to talk.
- Blabbermouth – ok, some cats definitely are blabbermouths.
- Blaze – for when your cat is welcoming you in a storm of meows.
- Bock – simple, easy and he will keep on talking after you call him!
- Bono – after the singer.
- Chatter – maybe your cat simply likes to communicate.
- Cheeky – for the most talkative cat out there.
- Chidori – this is the Japanese for 1000 chirping birds.
- Chirp – because you know he talks a lot.
- Cole – after the online game character.
- Coo – talking all the time just like a clock.
- Crackles – this can be a great name for a parrot-like cat.
- Crybaby – because he may just be complaining all the time.
- Duke – for a demanding cat.
- Elvis – after the singer.
- Elwood – after the one who sang until he was found.
- Felix – the most popular cat must be talkative.
- Fieldy – after the Korn bassist.
- Gabby – for the talkative cat you have.
- Gordon – after the most demanding chef.
- Griffin – after one of the most vocal creatures.
- Howler – for that cat who won’t shut up.
- Hunter – hunters are silent… Until they achieve their purpose!
- Mew – because this is the sound you hear all the time.
- Murmur – some cats just meow cuter than others.
- Neo – for his new talking habits.
- Olyote – this is the Cherokee word for crybaby.
- Oscar – beautiful name for your chirpy cat.
- Prattle – beautiful name for a talkative cat.
- Ralph – do you remember Wreck it Ralph?
- Rex – a king must be vocal.
- Rob – short name but your cat will make up for it.
- Ruffus – maybe you can even have a conversation with your Ruffus.
- Screamer – maybe this is his way of waking you up every morning.
- Shriek – you cat’s name can describe what you feel when he doesn’t shut up.
- Siron – great name for an incredibly talkative cat.
- Skyler – great name for a great cat!
- Sounder – because he makes a lot of sounds, right?
- Squeeky – just like a squeaky toy!
- Talker – can you think of a better name?
- Thor – after the God! He must have been talking all the time.
- To-Ku – the Japanese for ‘talk.’
- Vinnie – beautiful name for a cat who will just talk all the time.
- Waldo – but you’ll be able to find your Waldo!
- Whimper – for a cat who’s just complaining all the time.
- Yowz – interesting name you can choose for your chirpy cat.
- Zion – for the best and most talkative cat!
Names For Chirpy Cats For Females
- Alicia – after the singer.
- Avril – after the singer.
- Babble – for the cat that will just keep on talking.
- Blabbie – cutest name for the most talkative cat out there.
- Boca – in Spanish, it means ‘mouth.’
- Calliope – the Greek for ‘she with beautiful voice.’
- Chat – because you can always chat with her.
- Chatterbox – great name for a talkative kitten.
- Cheyenne – means ‘red little talker.’
- Chi-chi – Japanese for ‘1000 chirping birds.’
- Cleo – because she’s demanding like a queen.
- Coo-Coo – for always talking like a clock.
- Decibel – for the really vocal cat out there.
- Eden – happiness is in your cat’s voice.
- Freya – like the warrior.
- Gabriella – for that cat who will just keep on talking.
- Gossip – you know, maybe she’s trying to tell you something.
- Gypsy – from Fleetwood Mac.
- Harper – maybe your cat is a great singer after all.
- Jime – from Heart’s song.
- Joplin – after Janice Joplin.
- Karma – maybe your cat just says everything back at you.
- Lola – for an always-happy singing cat.
- Lux – because you all want the best for your cat!
- Mau-mau – cutest name, for the cutest cat.
- Maya – because your cat is adorable AND chirpy!
- Meow – because you’ll hear this noise all the time.
- Noisy – in case she is really vocal.
- Peach – maybe your cat is always asking for help.
- Pitty-Pat – cute name for a very talkative kitten.
- Princess – a princess can get quite talkative.
- Purrbox – purring is still a way of telling you something.
- Queen – and a queen’s wishes need to be fulfilled.
- Quinn – after the villain!
- Rainbow – from Rolling Stones’ song.
- Rebel – well, she is a rebel for talking that much.
- Robyn – beautiful name for a cat who won’t stop talking.
- Rosie – for the most delicate and talkative cat.
- Roulette – from Bon Jovi’s song.
- Selena – after the singer.
- Speaks – because she does speak all the time.
- Squeal – for the cat who just talks all the time.
- Sunshine – from The Beatles’ song.
- Taylor – after the singer.
- VooDoo – from Jimi Hendrix’s song!
- Voxie – because her voice is amazing!
- Whinney – for the cat who’s just whining all the time.
- Yodel – amazing name for a cat who won’t stop talking.
- Zelda – a princess that needs saving.
And now you can choose the best name for your very talkative cat! By the way, if you’re wondering why cats make those chirpy sounds, here’s a great explanation!
What are your favorite names for chirpy cats? Share below!
Andreea is a very passionate content creator and her purpose is to provide you with the most interesting articles, while constantly discovering new facts. She’s been freelance writing for the past five years and has created numerous articles and educational materials while managing her own business.
FIND HER ON: FACEBOOK.
Read her latest articles.
Learn more about Andrea here