It’s amazing that you are looking for names for cats with gold eyes!
After all, that means you’ve welcomed a new kitty into your family!
Below, we’ve come up with 100 clever ideas for these golden-eyed beauties.
Check them out!
Names For Male Cats With Gold Eyes
- Butterball – delicious name for a cat with golden eyes.
- Butterscotch – probably the most beautiful golden shape.
- Cadbury – after the famous chocolate brand.
- Canoli – after the delicious, golden dessert.
- Carob – one of the most delicious spices.
- Chamois – after the beautiful, golden cloth.
- Chrys – after the Chrysoberyl gemstone.
- Copper – a beautiful name for a cat whose eyes are close to a copper-gold.
- Corky – inspired by the word “cork,” that usually represents something golden.
- Crackers – while this name is perfect for a cat with golden eyes, it’s also funny!
- Creamer – after the delicious coffee creamer.
- Danburite – after the golden gemstone.
- Dew – after the Mountain Dew color.
- Dunkin – for the best dessert!
- Flaxen – after the yellow shade of hair.
- Gemstone – because he is your adorable gemstone!
- Gingersnap – after the famous cookies!
- Gravy – especially if the delicious gravy is golden!
- Heath – after the beautiful, golden shrubland habitat!
- Hershey – after the best possible chocolate!
- Karo – after the famous jewelry brand.
- Lion – because a lion can have magnificent eyes.
- Malin – after the Tourmaline gem.
- Marzipan – because there’s not a single person who doesn’t like it!
- Mellow – for a very smooth color!
- Moose – after the most majestic animal!
- Motts – after the color of applesauce.
- Mustard – the mustard can be considered the best color!
- Mylo – after the Australian hot chocolate.
- Nestle – after the famous cereal brand.
- Noodle – because he is a cute, golden noodle!
- Nutella – after the world’s favorite dessert.
- Nuts – especially when we’re talking about the golden ones.
- Oatmeal – because oatmeal has an amazing, golden color!
- Old Yeller – after 1957’s Disney movie.
- Popcorn – adorable name for a golden-eyed cat!
- Rocky Road – after the favorite recipe.
- Rolo – after the famous brand.
- Roux – after one of the best recipes.
- Russet – this represents a beautiful, reddish-brown color.
- Rusty – this golden-orange is one of the most beautiful shades.
- Syrup – nothing compares with the golden syrup!
- Taffy – after the classic American dessert.
- Tapioca – after the light, golden powder.
- Tawny – referring to e beautiful, dark golden color.
- Taxi – this one is pretty obvious!
- Tetley – after the famous tea brand.
- Tiger– Tiger’s Eye is a beautiful gemstone!
- Truffles – for a deliciously cute cat!
- Whiskey – because this is a fabulous color!
My favorite from this list is Roux! It’s such a unique idea.
Tiger is great, too. Even though it’s one of the most common names, in this case you’re referring to the gemstone.
Names For Female Cats With Gold Eyes
- Agate – after the beautiful semi-precious gem.
- Beryl – one of the most beautiful gems.
- Biscuit – for the cutest cat out there!
- Brandie – after the color of oats!
- Buffy – because she was blonde!
- Butter – butter has one of the best shades of golden.
- Buttercup – for a deliciously cute feline!
- Caramel – an all-time favorite!
- Cheesecake – after a delicious dessert!
- Citrine – after the beautiful precious gem.
- Cookie – an adorable name for a cat with gold eyes!
- Corona – after the beer brand.
- Dandelion – for the flower with wonderful yellow shades.
- Diamond – because diamonds can be yellow too!
- Donut – everyone loves a golden donut!
- Garnet – this is one of the most beautiful golden gems.
- Gem – because she is a precious gem.
- Giallo Italian word for “yellow.”
- Ginger – for the most beautiful golden shade!
- Ginky – this one if short for “Ginger.”
- Godiva – for the best cat out there!
- Gold – this one speaks for itself.
- Goldie – probably the best name for a cat with golden eyes.
- Highlight – for the highlight of your life!
- Honey – beautiful and delicious name for a cat with golden eyes.
- Jade – did you know Jade can be yellow?
- Kasha – Ukrainian name meaning “buckwheat.”
- Marzi – short for “Marzipan.”
- Mousse – for the cutest cat out there!
- Nilla – this is short for “Vanilla.”
- Nutmeg – an adorable name for a cat with gold eyes.
- Opal – yellow opals are some of the most beautiful!
- Penny – because the colors match exactly!
- Precious – well, isn’t she precious?
- Sahara – after the golden, Sahara desert!
- Sandy – beautiful name for a cat with golden eyes.
- Sun – because she brightens up your days!
- Sunflower – one of the most perfect names for a cat with gold eyes!
- Sunny – because she is your everything!
- Sunshine – something to look forward to.
- Teak – after a dark golden colored tree.
- Tequila – the colors resemble, and everyone likes Tequila.
- Timber – from the timber wood color!
- Toast – for when you can only think about perfectly gold toast.
- Topaz – after the cute gemstone.
- Treasure – because she is your everything!
- Truffle – adorable, yet delicious name.
- Vanilla – for a beautiful cat!
- Waffle – because everyone loves waffles!
- Yellow – this one speaks for itself.
So many beautiful ideas for golden-eyed girl cats! I love Sahara, but Topaz is adorable, too.
Your turn! What are your favorite names for cats with gold eyes? Share below!
Andreea is a very passionate content creator and her purpose is to provide you with the most interesting articles, while constantly discovering new facts. She’s been freelance writing for the past five years and has created numerous articles and educational materials while managing her own business.
FIND HER ON: FACEBOOK.
Read her latest articles.
Learn more about Andrea here