f you’re tired of basic brown and beige kitty accessories, allow me to introduce you to blue cat trees!
Look, beige is a great neutral color and all, but honestly, there’s already too much of it in my house.
I’m talking brown carpets, beige walls, and white ceilings. It’s depressing!
So when I started my hunt for the perfect cat condo, I opted for something a little more vivid and fun.
Check out my top five favorite blue cat trees to help you bring a little color into your cat’s life!
Top 5 Blue Cat Trees
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
RELATED: Best Cat Trees For Bengals Review
1. Best Blue Cat Tower Style Tree: Armakat Cat Sky BlueTree
Armakat makes some fabulous options in all shades of blue, but my favorite is their Sky Blue cat tree.
I think the color is just so bright, airy, and fun! It definitely helps lighten up my overly-brown house!
- This budget-friendly tree measures 38L x 24W x 66H Inches, making it roomy enough for even the largest kitties.
- Made of pressed wood and covered in soft faux fleece.
- 40-pound weight limit
- Four levels of fun for kitties!
- Sisal rope covers the posts, giving cats a great place to scratch.
- With a 40-lb weight limit, all three of my cats can play on this tree without an issue.
- I love that it offers four different levels of excitement and includes adorable little dangling toys to catch my cats’ eyes.
- Easy assembly
- It’s the most budget-friendly option on this list.
- The sisal rope encourages cats to scratch the tree and not your furniture!
- The full warranty (which doesn’t cover the included toys) is only good for 6 months. After that, you have to pay a fee and pay for shipping.
- Some customers complain that it has an odor.
- House is a bit small for larger kitties.
- Doesn’t say where it is made. While I’m not as picky about furniture as I am about food, I still like to know where it comes from.
If you’re looking for a budget-friendly option in a fun color, Amarkat cat trees are a good choice. If you don’t love the sky blue, they do come in a bunch of other colors.
I don’t love the fact that the warranty is for such a short period of time, but since it’s in my budget I’d be willing to overlook that.
2. Tree with Most Personality: Molly and Friends Cat Tree
Words cannot express how much I adore the look of the Molly and Friends Premium Handmade Cat Tree.
If you’re looking for a tree with personality and have a good-sized budget, this is my top choice.
- Made with 4″ solid heart of pine core posts.
- Features a 2-foot section with sisal rope wrapped around one post.
- Includes a kitty cave, bed and cradle.
- You can choose different colors for the carpet and poles to create your own unique look.
- Dimensions: 54″ H x 24″ W x 24″ D
- Not only is it strong enough for multiple cats, it’s guaranteed not to tip!
- The entire structure is made with quality materials, including the untreated heart of pine.
- Handmade in the USA
- Comes in 8 different colors (in case you don’t love the blue)
- The entire tree weighs 90 lbs, but thankfully you get free shipping from Peazz on it.
- It’s a bit pricey at over $400
If I had the budget for it, I’d snatch up this cat tree in a second! I know all of my friends would ask where I got it!
While the price is a bit out of my range, it’s not unreasonable for what you get.
Molly and Friends Premium Handmade 283 Molly Cat Tree with Bed, Cave and Cradle — $460.07
3.Best Compact Cat Tree: Armarkat B2501 Cat Tree
Need something a little more compact to fit into a small space? Once again, we turn to Armarkat!
The B2501 may not have a name that rolls off the tongue, but it’s sized (and priced) just right for a smaller space.
- Made from pressed wood
- Faux Fleece Covering
- Overall Dimensions: 24″(L)X14″(W)X26″(H)
- Includes a hanging tunnel
- At well under $100, it’s the cheapest option on this list.
- Small enough to fit into a corner of the kitchen or living room.
- Comes in that fun light sky blue color!
- Only holds 15 lbs
- Again, the warranty is only for 6 months.
- ONLY comes in the sky blue color
This is a good option for those who don’t have a lot to spend on a cat tree, or for those who lack space for a larger cat tower.
Unfortunately, I have one cat that is over the weight limit, so it’s not a good fit for me. I can’t really ban her from the tower, that wouldn’t be fair.
4. Best Large Condo: Go Pet Club Cat Tree
I actually have a dark blue Go Pet Club cat tree that I absolutely adore. That’s my Fuzz playing with the rope toy attached to ours!
It’s on my “wish list” for when I have a bit more floor space. Let’s see why!
- Overall Size : 50″W x 26″L x 72″H
- Three perches on the top level
- Total of 10 posts
- Total of 15 levels!
- Faux fur covering and wood boards
- Super soft plush carpeting.
- Sisal ropes cover every pole, so there is plenty of scratching surface.
- With three perches, my cats don’t need to fight over a premium relaxing spot.
- Two roomy caves
- Sturdy design, even on carpet
- The “footprint” is rather large, so you need a good chunk of space in your house
- A bit challenging to assemble.
I love my Go Pet Club cat tree. We’ve had it for about 9 months and it’s still in great shape.
The sisal rope is coming off on some spots, but that’s easy enough to replace. Besides, it means my cats are actually using it!
I would definitely get this model if I had the space for it.
GoPetClub Cat Tree Furniture Blue 72″ (F2040-blue) — $178.95
5. Best Premium Cat Tower: Molly and Friends Tree House
Another great buy from Molly and Friends, this one is perfect if you want a cat tower and have a good-sized budget. Again, you get what you pay for here!
- Four levels total, including the base.
- Stands over 6 feet tall
- 4″ solid untreated heart of pine core posts
- One section is wrapped in sisal rope on one post
- Dimensions: 76″ H x 24″ W x 24″ D
- Guaranteed not to tip
- Strong enough for multiple cats
- Choose your favorite color for the carpeting and the piles
- Comes in 8 different colors
- Again, it’s a bit pricier than some of the other options.
While I like the personality of the other Molly and Friends cat tree, this is a great option if you want something with a more classic look.
I love that it’s made of real materials and not pressed wood. I can really see it lasting a long time!
Molly and Friends Premium Handmade TreeHouse The Tree House Cat Tower — $559.95
All of these blue cat trees are fantastic! If you asked me which one I’d buy for my cats, I’d say the Go Pet Club tree just because I know how they hold up.
However, if I had an unlimited budget, the first Molly and Friends tree would be my top choice because it’s so cute!