Looking for some of the cutest white kitten names for your new feline friend?
We’ve got you covered!
Below, we came up with 100 ideas inspired by their snowy-colored fur.
Check them out!
50 White Male Kitten Names
- Advocaat: a type of liquor made from egg, sugar and brandy. Cute, right?
- Alpine: this nature-inspired cat name actually means “fair skin.”
- Alabaster: a white stone that is used to make statues.
- Angelo: short for the white flower, Angelonia.
- Baltas: “white” in Lithuanian.
- Bacopa: it’s a pretty white flower.
- Bailey: this word means sheriff or overseer.
- Bily: means “white” in Czech.
- Birch: after the tree with white bark.
- Blanco: it means “white” in Spanish.
- Blizzard: for a cat so white, you can just get lost in his fur!
- Bone: a cute Halloween or medical-inspired name for a white cat!
- Casper: this title allure money.
- Chowder: a unique name after a soup.
- Coconut: for the tasty fruit that’s white on the inside.
- Cottonball: a white-colored ball of cotton
- Cosmo: after the white flower, or the cosmos.
- Dove: it is the name of a feathered friend who attracts calmness.
- Everest: a sky-high mountain covered in white-colored snow.
- Feher: means “white” in Hungarian.
- Finn: an Irish name that means light-colored.
- Fog: it’s made of white clouds, one of the cutest cloud names for cats.
- Furby: after the popular toy from the early 2000s
- Glacier: a wintry name for your white cat.
- Grigio: for Pinot Grigio white wine.
- Igloo: after the hut made from snow.
- Ivory: English roots and means chalk white.
- Malcolm: an admirer of a Christian named St. Columba.
- Mayo: this is one of the funniest names inspired by food!
- Marshmallow: a tasty fluffy food name for cats!
- Moscato: a type of white wine.
- Milky Way: after our galaxy or the candy, you decide!
- Phantom: originates from the US and is defined as a pure spirit.
- Pinot: for the white wine.
- Oryx: a unique cat name inspired by the Arabian Oryx animal.
- Panda: a good name for a white kitten with a touch of black fur.
- Puti: a title that means a miniature fish.
- Sauvignon: a sophisticated name for wine lovers.
- Semillon: another type of white wine.
- Shiro: in Japanese, it translates to white.
- Steel: this word describes as diligent.
- Snow: a rain of frozen water droplets.
- Snowball: a popular name, but still cute!
- Swiss: a tiny name of Switzerland.
- Tofu: a funny food-inspired name, it’s white in color.
- Winter: a time of cold weather.
- Wizard: present of the almighty.
- Yang: a Chinese name that implies brightness.
- Zinger: a spirit of exuberant nature.
- Zima: this term describes as chilly weather.
50 White Female Kitten Names
- Alaska: the snowiest state.
- Alyssum– after the sweet white flower.
- Amarula: a liqueur made from the Marula tree, sugar, cream
- Angel: some say they’re made of pure white light.
- Angelonia: a white bloom
- Aurora: this means the first light of the day.
- Azalea: a gorgeous white flower.
- Bianca: it is defined as white.
- Bunny: after the cute fluffy animal
- Cream Puff: another cute food name for a cat
- Daisy: a tempting name after a white flower.
- Diamond: for a rescue cat made of tough stuff!
- Eleanor: a Hebrew origin that means shine.
- Elurra: means “snow” in Basque
- Elsa: after the princess from Frozen.
- Feta: a bit of a cheesy name (yep, we went there).
- Fluffy: a name that represents a joyous character.
- Freya: a pure-hearted name
- Frost: frozen ice.
- Gardenia: another beautiful flower-inspired name.
- Glory: this title captivates euphoria.
- Icy: a name after cold and white ice.
- Ivory: for the slightly off-white color.
- Jasmine: this word means an offering from God.
- January: one of the snowiest months of the year.
- Lobelia– another beautiful white bloom.
- Luna: it represents the crescent moon.
- Lily: it stands for decency and clarity.
- Lizzie: a beautiful name and defined as the creator’s word of honor.
- Myna: for the mostly-white bird, Bali Myna.
- Nemesia: my favorite out of all the flower-inspired white kitten names.
- Neve: means white in Corsican.
- Minnesota: another beautifully snowy state in the US
- Mozzarella: another cute name for cheese-lovers.
- Pearl: a beautiful milky-white gem.
- Pebbles: a cute name that signifies tiny stones.
- Peony: another stunning ivory bloom.
- Petunia: a white flower.
- Riesling: a beautiful name of a type of white wine.
- Shasta: if Daisy is too obvious, go with this type of the bloom.
- Snowflake: small droplets that take birth in clouds
- Snow White: for the Disney princess.
- Star: a constellation in the sky.
- Sugar: a sweet name for a kitten
- Swan: an elegant white bird.
- Twinkle: to sparkle like a star.
- Vanilla: a pleasant and affectionate name.
- Whisper: for your quiet little kitten, or an ironic name for a noisy cat!
- Yuki: the birthplace of japan and represents blizzard.
- Zuri: roots of Swahili and defined as pretty.
I am having a hard time choosing a favorite for boys, but I’m madly in love with Riesling for a girl. Actually, that’s pretty gender-neutral, so it works for both!
What are your favorite white kitten names? Share with us below!
Andreea is a very passionate content creator and her purpose is to provide you with the most interesting articles, while constantly discovering new facts. She’s been freelance writing for the past five years and has created numerous articles and educational materials while managing her own business.
FIND HER ON: FACEBOOK.
Read her latest articles.
Learn more about Andrea here